Condition Based lubrication Course
Learn about improving your bearing greasing practices for pro-active maintenance on rotating equipment.
This is a practical 1 day course designed to help your lubrication engineers to setup best lubrication practices for greasing bearings.
Most common failure mode of bearings are bad lubrication practices. Under- but especially over-lubrication will cause long term damage to a bearing causing shortening the lifetime & production stops.
In this training course we will teach:
- How to prepare for a route
- How set up your UP201 Grease Caddy
- How to plan a route
- How to operate the UP201 Grease Caddy
- How to establish baseline readings
- Pilot greasing on +/- 50 bearings
Register here for attending a Condition based lubrication Course.
Ask us for possibilities for on-site service.