Compressed Air Survey Course
Go Green and Save Energy!
This is a practical course that will not only help your company cut its energy bill, but also demonstrates potential carbon footprint reduction.
Designed by the leaders in airborne/structure borne ultrasound, UE Systems “Conducting an Ultrasound Compressed Air Survey” is ideally suited for inspectors of all skill levels and experiences who want to learn the basics of executing a successful compressed air leak survey. Loaded with practical “real-world” information, this course gets down to the basics of how an inspector should plan, test, record and report compressed air survey results.
In this 1 day course you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for the survey
- How set up your ultrasound instrument
- How to plan a route
- How to locate & confirm leaks
- How to tag leaks
- How to measure leaks
- How to download leak information
- How to use Ultratrend DMS and Compressed Gas Survey software
- How to report leaks as money saved
- How to report leaks as to carbon emissions saved
Register here for attending a Compressed Air Survey Course.
Ask us for possibilities for on-site service.