Manage your lubrication program with the Ultraprobe® 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro and reduce bearing failure.
The Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy provides all the data you’ll need to optimize your lubrication program. Whichever lubrication method you may use; time-based/preventive lubrication or condition based lubrication, you’ll find the Ultraprobe 401 system is essential to your program.
The perfect blending of advanced digital technology and data management software provides the ability to review your total lubrication practice, trend successes, note warning signs and have the ability to continually improve your program.
Here’s a small sampling of some of the important data you’ll be able to review:
- Bearing housing lubrication capacity
- Type of grease used
- Baseline dB levels
- dB levels before applying grease
- dB levels after applying grease
- amount of strokes of the grease gun used to apply grease
- cost of grease
- cost analysis
- trend bearing condition
Additional useful features of the Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy:
- Two Display Panels (dB & dB with intensity bar graph indicator)
- Customized settings (with 18 setup menus)
- Upload/download route data
- Built-in front-end lamp to illuminate dark areas
- Swivel base adjusts to odd angles
- Heavy duty headphones for high noise environments
- Magnetically mounted transducer with docking station (allows lubricating and testing in most environments)
- The belt holster makes it even easier to carry
Most premature bearing failure incidents are lubrication related.
An ultrasound assisted lubrication program prevents bearing over and under lubrication condition.
STANDARD AVAILABLE KIT:
Complete with everything you need to perform condition-based lubrication, the UP401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro includes standard:
- Grease Caddy housing with digital display, headphone & battery charger receptacle, sensitivity dial, built in front end light & battery indicator.
- Swivel base mounting kit to connect the UP401 to your grease gun
- Battery charger
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- Belt holster for easy carrying
- Comprehensive instruction manual
As in the picture: Carry bag UP-401-CC & the grease gun are optional accesories
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
SPECIFICATIONS OVERVIEW UP401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro:
|Housing:||Attaches directly to the grease gun, gives visual and audible indication for proper lubrication|
|Construction:||PC + ABS Plastic|
|Dimensions:||17.8 x 8.1 x 7.6 cm (7″ x 3.2″ x 3.0″)|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Humidity Circuity:||Solid State Analog and SMD Digital Circuitry with temperature compensation and true RMS conversion|
|Transducer:||Magnetically mounted piezoelectric transducer|
|Frequency Response:||Peak response: centered around 30 kHz
Frequency range 20 kHz – 100 kHz
|Indicator:||dB, battery status and 16 segment bar graph|
|Memory:||400 Storage locations|
|Outputs:||Calibrated heterodyned output, decibel (dB)|
|Response Time:||<10 ms|
|Display:||128 x 64 LCD with LED backlight|
|Power:||Lithium Polymer rechargable|
|Headset:||Deluxe noise isolating headset for hard hat use
Over 23 dB of noise attenuation
Meets or exceeds ANSI Specifications and OSHA standards
|Attachment:||Universal: fits most commercially used cartridge grease guns|
|Weight:||0.57 kg (1.25 lbs.)|
|Warranty||5-year parts/labor standard|
DHC-2BT-TM: DELUXE BLUETOOTH HEADSET WITH TRANSMITTER FOR USE WITH HARDHAT
Wireless Bluetooth headset with transmitter for use in high noise environments. Acts as hearing protection device. Convenient for use with hard hats. Velcro loop head band adjusts for all sizes.
UP-401-CC: CARRY CASE
Made from a durable materials, easy to clean, to store & carry your grease gun with pockets for all the Grease caddy items.
UTP: ULTRASONIC TEST POINT
Ultrasonic test point complete with epoxy kit. Magnetic RAS or Stethoscope targets for permanent installation insuring consistent test point target. Specifications >>
Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992