Use on-board spectrum analyses, record, make pictures, take temperature readings all with one touch!
The development engineers at UE Systems have been working on a super detection system that combines state-of-the-art technology with each and every known plant inspection requirement in order to create an entire ultrasonic condition monitoring laboratory to fit in the palm of your hand. Some of the unique Ultraprobe® 15,000 features:
- Touch screen technology
- Plan & review routes, images and sounds on-board
- Multiple data screens: dB / temperature / spectrum analysis
- Take temperature readings with infrared thermometer & adjust emissivity
- Determine and store the RPM of a rotating asset with the fully integrated strobe light
- Analyze conditions with the on-board spectrum analyzer
- Photograph test points with on-board camera
- Pinpoint locations with laser pointer
- Review alarm groups & generate reports
- Store data, soundrecordings and images
- Review historical record data
Use for ALL ultrasound applications & programs
- Setup bearing data collection routes, analyze & create lubrication routes
- Inspect electrical systems for faults, analyze on the spot & report
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
Why Choose this instrument?
- Utilizes all the possibilities to inspect, report & analyze with ultrasound technology
- Easy & quick to navigate with touch screen operation
- On-board date review & spectrum analyses at the spot
- Ideally for analyses & data collection programs
- Comes with licence free data management (DMS) & Spectrum analyses software to manage & report asset condition
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS™ providing:
- Manage routes
- Up & download via USB connection
- Multiple data views
- History tables/spread sheets
- Trend charts
- Export database & report documents to Excel
On board sound recording utilizing Spectralyser™ software providing:
- Analyze soundfiles in FFT & Time series
- Create analyses reports
- Overlay historic recordings for comparisons
- Diagnose electrical faults
- Bearing fault calculator for defect confirmation
Touch screen operation
The Ultraprobe® 15,000 has a durable, tough & easy to clean touch screen operating system. The digital technology offers us the possibility to always be in 1 to 3 clicks to the point where you need to be, making this the most efficient ultrasound inspection tool in the world!
Some of the icons used in the operating menus:
This instrument offers all feature, test efficiency & reporting functions an inspector could wish for!
STANDARD AVAILABLE KIT:
The Ultraprobe® 15,000 kit comes loaded with all the accessories you need for effective condition monitoring and includes standard:
- ULTRAPROBE pistol grip housing. It consists of the touch screen display panel, the headphone jack, SD card and module receptacle, integrated IR temperature sensor, digital camera, laserpointer, on-board spectralyser & on-board data logging.
- SD card reader
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- 2 batteries to power the Ultraprobe
- Deskcharger & battery recharge kit for main housing and warble tone generator
- Zero Halliburton aluminum carrying case
- Warble tone generator with amplitude selection switch for the tone test method
- Remote access module (RAM) to connect remote sensors
- Magnetic mount remote sensor (RAS-MT) with cable for consistency in testing bearings & oil cooled transformers
- Trisonic scanning module for locating airborne ultrasound such as pressure, vacuum and electrical emissions
- Rubber focusing probe for narrowing reception band of scanning module and for blocking out ambient ultrasound
- Stethoscope (contact type) probe for monitoring internal ultrasound such as in bearings, steam traps and valves
- Extension probe kit to increase stethoscope contact range to 78 cm (31 inch)
- Long range module (LRM-15) for more accurate & extended range of detection for leak detection or electrical emissions
- Belt holster for easy carrying
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- License & update free included DMS software!
- License & update free included Spectralyser software!
Only one kit configuration is available.
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
SPECIFICATIONS OVERVIEW UP15,000:
|Construction:||Hand-held pistol type made with coated aluminum and ABS plastic.|
|Circuitry:||Solid State Analog and SMD Digital Circuitry with temperature compensation and true RMS conversion|
|Frequency Range:||20 kHz to 100 kHz (tunable in 1 kHz increments)|
|Response Time:||< 10 ms|
|Display:||QVGA Touch Screen – IR, Laser Pointer, Camera, Spectrum Ana|
|Sound Recording:||WAV File Format|
|IR Temperature:||-20 °C to 500 °C|
|Camera:||2.0 Mega Pixel|
|Laser Pointer:||Europe Only OutputLaser Pointer:All but Europe Output|
|Memory:||400 storage locations|
|Battery:||Lithium NiMH Rechargeable.|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C to 50°C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Output(s):||Calibrated heterodyned output, decibel (dB), frequency, SD card|
|Probes:||Trisonic Scanning Module and Stethoscope Module, Long Range Module and RAS-MT|
|Headset:||Deluxe noise attentuating headphones for hard hat use|
|Indicators:||dB,Frequency, Battery Status and 16 Segment Bar Graph.|
|Threshold:||1 x 10-2 std: cc/sec to 1 x 10-3 std. cc/sec|
|Dimensions:||Complete kit in Zero Halliburton aluminium carrying case
55 x 47 x 20 cm (21.5″ x 18.5″ x 8″).
|Weight:||Pistol Unit: 1.1 kg (2,35 lbs)
Complete carrying case: 8.6 kg (19 lbs)
|Warranty:||1 year parts/labor standard.
5 years with completed warranty registration card
|Display Modes:||dB (main), IR, ABCD, Spectrum and Application Specific, Spectrum Analyzer (modes): Spectrum, Time Series & Dual Specif|
|Ultraprobe 15,000 Kits:||Meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for Leak Detection
*depends on leak configuration
DHC-2BT: DELUXE BLUETOOTH HEADSET FOR USE WITH HARDHAT
Wireless Bluetooth headset for use in high noise environments. Acts as hearing protection device. Convenient for use with hard hats. Velcro loop head band adjusts for all sizes.
CFM-15: CLOSE FOCUS MODULE
A specialized module to help locate LOW LEVEL pressure and vacuum leaks.
TFSM-15: TELESCOPING & FLEXIBLE SCANNING MODULE
Extend and Bend this probe to odd angles to locate sound sources in hard to reach areas. (up to 2 m / 78 inch)
TFCM-15: TELESCOPING CONTACT MODULE
Extend this probe to test mechanical components / bearings in hard to reach areas. (up to 2 m / 78 inch)
UE-RAS: Remote Access Sensor
Permanent mounted sensor with 7.5 m (25′) cable readable by the Ultraprobe 15,000.
UP-201: ULTRASONIC GREASE CADDY
Helps to prevents over lubrication. Provides visual and audible indication for proper lubrication. Read more >>
UP-401: ULTRASONIC DIGITAL GREASE CADDY PRO
Helps to prevents over lubrication. Provides visual and audible indication for proper lubrication. Allows trending of dB and amound of lubricant applied. Read more >>
EXC-15: MODULE INTERCONNECTION CABLE
Shielded cable, works with either module for hard to reach areas. Standard length: 2.4 m (8′). Lengths up to 15 m (50ft) are available.
UWC-15: ULTRASONIC WAVE FORM CONCENTRATOR (PARABOLIC DISH)
The UWC doubles the detection range of standard scanning modules and pinpoints ultrasonic leaks & electric emissions at great distances.
FSM-15: FLEXIBLE SCANNING MODULE
Bend this probe to odd angles to locate sound sources in hard to reach areas.
WTG-2SP: WARBLE PIPE TONE GENERATOR
For leak detection without pressure or vacuum. Heat exchangers, tanks with small openings or pipe sections can be quickly flooded with ultrasound for leak testing.
UFMTG 1991: MULTI-DIRECTIONAL TONE GENERATOR
This extremely powerful ultrasonic transmitter contains a multiple array of four transducers that produce UE Systems patented warble tone to cover a circular pattern of 360°.
UTP: ULTRASONIC TEST POINT
Ultrasonic test point complete with epoxy kit. Magnetic RAS or Stethoscope targets for permanent installation insuring consistent test point target. Specifications >>
Ultraprobe 15,000 is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992
Ultraprobe 15,000 meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for leak detection.