Inspect, store, manage data & make soundrecordings for spectrum analyses!
The Ultraprobe® 10,000 brings ultrasound inspection technology to a whole new level. With this one system, inspectors can perform condition analysis, record sounds, store and manage data.
Use for ALL ultrasound applications & programs
- Setup bearing data collection routes, analyze & create lubrication routes
- Inspect electrical systems for faults, analyze on the spot & report
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
Why Choose this instrument?
- Enables all the possibilities to inspect, report & analyze with ultrasound
- Accurate & repeatable digital data
- Frequency adjust possibility 20-100 kHz
- On-board sound recording
- Ideally for troubleshooting, analyses & data collection programs
- Comes with licence free data management (DMS) & Spectrum analyses software to manage & report asset condition
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS™ providing:
- Manage routes
- Up & download via USB connection
- Multiple data views
- History tables/spread sheets
- Trend charts
- Export database & report documents to Excel
On board sound recording utilizing Spectralyser™ software providing:
- Analyze soundfiles in FFT & Time series
- Create analyses reports
- Overlay historic recordings for comparisons
- Diagnose electrical faults
- Bearing fault calculator for defect confirmation
The Ultraprobe® 10,000 simplifies sound recording with user-friendly Spin and Click™ technology
The Ultraprobe® 10,000 features onboard Sound Recording with a push of a button. You’ll record a sound sample directly into the instrument and link it to one of 400 record files stored in the Ultraprobe!
Test the way you want with:
- Specialized application screens
- Adjustable on/off features
- Connection to external devices
- Flexible reporting options
This instrument combines troubleshooting with data collection & analyses into an every day maintenance asset!
STANDARD AVAILABLE KIT:
The Ultraprobe® 10,000 kit comes loaded with all the accessories you need for effective condition monitoring and includes standard:
- ULTRAPROBE pistol grip housing. It consists of the display panel, “spin & click” controls, the headphone jack, SD card and module receptacle, on-board data logging & battery.
- SD card reader
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- Battery recharge kit for main housing and warble tone generator
- Spare battery
- Zero Halliburton aluminum carrying case
- Warble tone generator with amplitude selection switch for use in tone test method
- Remote access module (RAM) to connect remote sensors
- Magnetic mount remote sensor (RAS-MT) with cable for consistency in testing bearings & oil cooled transformers
- Trisonic scanning module for locating airborne ultrasound such as pressure, vacuum and electrical emissions
- Rubber focusing probe for narrowing reception band of scanning module and for blocking out ambient ultrasound
- Stethoscope (contact type) probe for monitoring internal ultrasound such as in bearings, steam traps and valves
- Extension probe kit to increase stethoscope contact range to 78 cm (31 inch)
- Long range module with laser pointer (LRML-10) for more accurate & extended range of detection for leak detection or electrical emissions
- Belt holster for easy carrying
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- License & update free included DMS software!
- License & update free included Spectralyser software!
Only one kit configuration is available.
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
SPECIFICATIONS OVERVIEW UP10,000:
|Construction:||Hand-held pistol type made with coated aluminum and ABS plastic.|
|Circuitry:||Solid State Analog and SMD Digital Circuitry with temperature compensation and true RMS conversion|
|Frequency Range:||20 kHz to 100 kHz (tunable in 1 kHz increments)|
|Display:||64 x 128 LCD with LED Backlight|
|Memory:||4GB SD card|
|Battery:||Lithium NiMH Rechargeable.|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C to 50°C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Output(s):||Calibrated heterodyned output, decibel (dB), frequency, SD card output|
|Probes:||Trisonic Scanning Module and Stethoscope Module, Long Range Module and RAS/RAM|
|Headset:||Deluxe noise attentuating headphones for hard hat use|
|Indicators:||dB,Frequency, Battery Status and 16 Segment Bar Graph.|
|Threshold*:||1 x 10-2 std: cc/sec to 1 x 10-3 std. cc/sec|
|Dimensions:||Complete kit in Zero Halliburton aluminium carrying case
55 x 47 x 20 cm (21.5″ x 18.5″ x 8″).
|Weight:||Pistol Unit: 1.1 kg (2,35 lbs)
Complete carrying case: 8.6 kg (19 lbs)
|Warranty:||1 year parts/labor standard.
5 years with returned, completed warranty registration
|Display Modes:||Real Time, Snap Shot, Peak Hold, Storage Display and Application Specific
* depends on leak configuration
DHC-2BT-TM: DELUXE BLUETOOTH HEADSET WITH TRANSMITTER FOR USE WITH HARDHAT
Wireless Bluetooth headset with transmitter for use in high noise environments. Acts as hearing protection device. Convenient for use with hard hats. Velcro loop head band adjusts for all sizes.
CFM-10: CLOSE FOCUS MODULE
A specialized module to help locate LOW LEVEL pressure and vacuum leaks.
TFSM-10: TELESCOPING & FLEXIBLE SCANNING MODULE
Extend and Bend this probe to odd angles to locate sound sources in hard to reach areas. (up to 2 m / 78 inch)
TFCM-10: TELESCOPING CONTACT MODULE
Extend this probe to test mechanical components / bearings in hard to reach areas. (up to 2 m / 78 inch)
UE-RAS: Remote Access Sensor
Permanent mounted sensor with 7.5 m (25′) cable readable by the Ultraprobe 10,000
EXC-10: MODULE INTERCONNECTION CABLE
Shielded cable, works with either module for hard to reach areas. Standard length: 2.4 m (8′). Lengths up to 15 m (50 ft) are available.
UP-201: ULTRASONIC GREASE CADDY
Helps to prevents over lubrication. Provides visual and audible indication for proper lubrication. Read more >>
UP-401: ULTRASONIC DIGITAL GREASE CADDY PRO
Helps to prevents over lubrication. Provides visual and audible indication for proper lubrication. Allows trending of dB and amound of lubricant applied. Read more >>
UWC-10: ULTRASONIC WAVE FORM CONCENTRATOR (PARABOLIC DISH)
The UWC doubles the detection range of standard scanning modules and pinpoints ultrasonic leaks & electric emissions at great distances.
FSM-10: FLEXIBLE SCANNING MODULE
Bend this probe to odd angles to locate sound sources in hard to reach areas.
WTG-2SP: WARBLE PIPE TONE GENERATOR
For leak detection without pressure or vacuum. Heat exchangers, tanks with small openings or pipe sections can be quickly flooded with ultrasound for leak testing.
UFMTG 1991: MULTI-DIRECTIONAL TONE GENERATOR
This extremely powerful ultrasonic transmitter contains a multiple array of four transducers that produce UE Systems patented warble tone to cover a circular pattern of 360°.
Ultraprobe 10,000 is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992
Ultraprobe 10.000 meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for Leak Detection.